This website contains a summary of the work history and independent projects for Charles R. Grosvenor Jr.
- I am a software engineer in Massachusetts at a large goverment contractor. I do website and utility development in a variety of languages
such as ASP, VB, and C#.
- I have been creating several websites for my own interests since 1995.
These are developed in PHP and Perl and use the latest in CSS, HTML and AJAX.
- I've written two books about misheard lyrics and other word play in music. Available in bookstores NOW!
- My wife and I had our first child Neal Grosvenor in July of 2005.
- My brother and his wife had their first child Jonathan Grosvenor in October of 2005.
You can find me on...
When contacting me on the above sites please do not assume I know you're name if you married or use an online alias.
I do not approve every request because I only accept invites from people on social networks that I already know.